TECTON Engineering & Construction LLC is committed to a policy of protecting the health and Safety of its employees and others that may be affected by its operations and also minimize impact of its activities on the environment.Top management is committed to:
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health, Protection of environment including prevention of pollution relevant to the context of this organization.
- Provide the framework for settings and reviewing Health, Safety and Environmental objectives and effective implementation of HSE Management System.
- Comply with all applicable rules & regulations, International standards and relevant best practices.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks.
- Continual improvement of the HSE Management system to enhance HSE Performance.
- Includes a commitment to consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
- Encourage and empower all employees to STOP work if Safety is endangered and that are not in line with our HSE policy and procedures.
TECTON Engineering & Construction LLC is committed to achieve ever increasing levels of customer satisfaction, trust and confidence through continual improvement in Quality Management System and Services of all activities and comply with applicable Legal & other requirement.Top Management is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
Top management takes the accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS and ensuring the Quality policy and Quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.