EPC Works for Pavement and Drainage System for Tanks -
Design & Engineering, Procurement and Supply, Construction, Installation, Testing, Pre-
• Concrete lining for the existing earthen bund wall, concrete paving for the bunded area and Surface drainage disposal scheme for the bunded area & of four paraffinic naphtha tanks 6D‐151A, 6D‐151B, 6D‐152A and 6D‐152B.
• Modification for the surface drainage system for paraffinic naphtha tank 6D‐251.
• Provide new closed drain system for routing all process water drains from five numbers of paraffinic naphtha tanks in Train‐1, 2 & 3, via & dedicated underground drainage piping network.
• Install new drain drum for the closed area drains with a pre‐cast or in‐situ concrete trench, carrying discharge collected via closed drain hubs.
• Re‐route piping provided for Train‐3 paraffinic naphtha tank bottoms and the loading pumps casing drains to the new closed drain drum & All redundant piping networks with open drain hubs and atmospheric vents to shall be demolished.
• Casing vents/drains/suction drain for paraffinic naphtha loading pumps of Train‐1 & 2 shall be clubbed together and shall be routed to & closed drain drum via underground gravity drain piping.
• Provide fire water deluge system with fixed foam system for the new closed drain drum.
• Modify the existing oily water sump 6D‐252 to receive surface drainage from the tanks.
• Perform all tie‐ins (such as Process, Utilities , Contaminated water, Flare and Fire water) at suitable locations required for introducing new closed drain & drum with associated facilities like sump pumps, electrical installations and instrumentation.
• Replace existing pipe supports within bunded area of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks (if required).
• Replace all Cable Trays within the boundary of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks.
• Replace Electrical and Instrument Junction boxes including Cathodic Protection anode junction boxes, LV, Earthing and Instrument Cables within the boundary of & Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks.
• Construct new Instrument and Electrical Cable trenches and Routing of existing as well as new cables within the boundary of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks.
• Replace small power outlets within tanks boundary of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks. Provide new power outlets near new drain drum.
• Install additional Light fittings to improve illumination around the tanks, top of the tanks, stairs and walkways of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks. & Provide lighting at the new drain drum area.
• Improve the Earthing and CP system of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks
• Fire proofing of supports within the boundary of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks.
• Installation of new HC Gas Detectors for the tank roof drains of Trains 1 & 2 paraffinic naphtha tanks as well as new drain drum and connections to existing F&G system.& Necessary modifications in F&G panel PLC, DCS & Mimic Panel to be carried out.
• Instrumentation tie‐ins necessary for the new drain drum instrumentation in DCS.
• Modifications necessary at the LV switchboard for equipping empty space to suit with drawable motor feeders for the new pump motors.
Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited
© Copyright © 2018 Tecton Engineering and Construction L.L.C.