Rehabilitation and Replacement of Existing Sewer Lines in Abu Dhabi Island -
Construction of the Works providing supply and installation of materials for carrying out augmentation to the Main Sewerage Works in Abu Dhabi Island -
• Upgrade and replacement of existing AC, VC, uPVC, and GRP sewer lines and associated structures using open cut and Non Destructive Method (NDM) excavation techniques at various scattered locations.
• Construction of new sewer lines at various locations within the project area.
• Refurbishment of manholes at exiting locations and construction of new manholes at existing or new locations.
• Rehabilitation of existing VC, uPVC, and GRP sewers using the CIPP Lining Trenchless Method (Manhole to Manhole)
• Local Repair of existing VC, uPVC, and GRP sewers using the Local CIPP Trenchless Repair Method including Sealing of Sewers’ Joints
• Rehabilitation of sewer manholes including re-
• Disposal and abandoning of existing sewer lines and associated structures
• Preliminary works including soil investigations along the relatively deep sewers
• The reinstatement of surfaces disturbed or damaged as a result of the construction and / or maintenance of the works. Miscellaneous works including all trial pits/holes and the liaison with other contractors and consultants.
• Testing, commissioning and handing over of the project and the maintenance of all works for a period of 365 days.
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company – ADSSC
© Copyright © 2018 Tecton Engineering and Construction L.L.C.