- Take primary responsibility of HSE process/activities in the Project
- Coordinate the preparation of Project HSE Plan and procedures
- Prepare Monthly HSE report with HSE statistics
- Provide senior level supervision to site Interpret safety regulations/advise, codes of practice, to line management.
- Organize HSE training programs
- Participate in incident /accident investigation.
- Preparation of Emergency Response Plan
- Selection of suitable Personal Protective Equipment Review & update of HSE Management system and related procedures
- Prepare & submit of periodic (daily/weekly/monthly) HSE reports Inspect & approve camp, yard, workshop, offices from HSE perspective
- Inspect & approve vehicles, equipment & machinery from HSE perspective Good knowledge of management techniques, ISO & OHSAS Systems
- Graduate Engineer or Diploma Engineer (any discipline) PG Diploma in Industrial Safety / NEBOSH Diploma with 10 to15 years relevant experience with majior Utilities like SWCC, NWC, Saudi Aramco etc.
- NEBOSH-IGC/ IOSH/ IIRSM qualified.
- Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001 etc.
- Capable to set-up the HSE Team at KSA Office.
- NEBOSH-IGC/ IOSH/ IIRSM qualified Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001
- Ready to work from Project Home-Office or Project Site-office.
- Conversant with relevant HSE Codes and Regulations
- Experience in HSE Audits
- Should be able to provide training on Fire Fighting
- Should be able to provide various Tool Box Talks on Confined Space.
- Working at Heights, Scaffoldings, Fire Safety, Electrical Safety, Use of Power Tools etc.
- Good Knowledge on Work Permit System
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command over verbal & written English