- Design & Detailed Engineering.
- Analysis of data pertaining to Materials, Equipment and Systems.
- Verification of Vendor Designs.
- Production of “For Construction” Drawings.
- Expert knowledge of Industry standard softwares.
- Inter-disciplinary Coordination.
- Management of Specialist Engineering firms.Take primary responsibility of QA/QC process/activities in the Project
- Coordinate the preparation of Project QA/QC Plan and procedures
- Prepare monthly reports and statistics
- Provide senior level supervision to site
- Interpret safety regulations/advise codes of practice, to line management.
- Organize training programs
- Update of QA/QC Management system and related procedures
- Good knowledge of management techniques, ISO & OHSAS Systems etc.
- Post Graduate Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) with minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in EPC Projects.
- Work experience in major Utility Services Projects in Saudi Arabia like NWC / SWCC / Saudi ARAMCO etc.
- Capable to set-up QA/QC Engineering Department, including implementation of ISO systems and procedures.
- NEBOSH-IGC/ IOSH/ IIRSM qualified,Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001 / ISO 14001.
- Ready to work from Project Home-Office or Project Site-office.
- Conversant with relevant Codes and Regulations
- Experience in QWA/QC Audits
- Should be able to impart training
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command over verbal & written English
- Team Leader.