- Prepare detailed engineering documents/drawings.
- Assist in reviewing & endorsing the FEED documents
- Ensure adherence of Project deliverable to standards set through PQP.
- Coordinate with Clients & Consultants from relevant specialties
- Prepare site test reports, datasheets, method statement etc
- Prepare modification drawings for existing scheme (if required)
- Prepare effective replies to Client comments of respective submissions
- Prepare lookahead programs related to site activities Assist in the preparation of 'For Construction' Drawings.
- Monitor the preparation of final 'As Built' drawings
- Graduate Engineers (all disciplines) with minimum 5 to 10 years GCC experience in EPC Projects, out of which minimum 5 years with reputed Utility Companies in Saudi Arabia like NWC, SWCC, SAUDI ARAMCO etc.
- Specific experience in bigger diameter carbon steel welded pipe lines, Sewerage and Water pumping stations.
- Experience in preparing Design Specification, datasheets, MRs, TBE etc.
- Good experience in bigger diameter Carbon steel welded pipeline installations, including cement lining, coating repairs, NDT and Testing etc.
- Hands on experience in design of lift pumping stations for sewerage / water transmission pumping stations including design, installation, testing and commissioning.
- Experience in preparing drawings/documents as per design basis.
- Conversant with applicable API, ASTM, ANSI, Shell DEP standards.
- Conversant with applicable BS, DIN, ISO, ASTM, ANSI, AWWA etc
- Excellent planning & problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command over verbal & written English