- Estimation, budgeting and cost control.
- Correspondences, technical reports, invoices etc.
- Knowledge of International EPC contract terms & conditions.
- Design and Engineering knowledge.
- Hands on experience in reading technical data, sending enquiries, getting quotations, analysis of take off quantities, making comparative statements, pricing tenders, familiarity with scheduling etc.
- Graduate Engineer (Mechanical) with minimum 10 to 12 years’ experience in EPC Projects with major Utilities in Saudi Arabia like NWC / SWCC / Saudi ARAMCO etc.
- Experience in reading technical data, sending enquiries, analysis of take off quantities vide spread sheet, making comparative statements and pricing tenders.
- Preparation of quantities from the drawing.
- Experience in construction material procurement, vendor qualification, inviting tenders, making comparative statements, market research for materials, liaison with suppliers / contractors and meeting the deadlines.
- Should be capable of carrying out material enquiry, bid evaluation, submission for approval and procurement.
- Good knowledge of Projects, preferably on-site experience.
- Preparation of Contract Document Manual.
- Analysis for any deviation in the contract scope and intimate to client / consultant through the Contracts manager.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure and good command over English.