- Manage the Project as per the Contract
- Execute the Project on schedule
- Deliver the Project on budget
- Coordinate with Client & Consultant
- Update the management on Project progress in real-time basis
- Judicious Planning of Time and Resources (men & machinery)
- Ensure adherence to approved Quality Plan and ITP.
- Ensure adherence to approved Project Procedures
- Ensure adherence to approved QHSE guidelines
- Effectively engage with Sub-contractors & Suppliers
- Monitor activities of Project engineering, procurement & construction teams Meet / Exceed Client expectation by being proactive.
- Conduct periodic Project review meetings
- Effective coordination of all Project team members
- Manage Project Interface activities through Interface coordinators
- Take initiative to arrange relevant training to Project team
- Provide motivation to Project team
- Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineer with 15 to 20 years’ experience in EPC Projects with major Utilities like (NWC/SWCC) or Saudi ARAMCO.
- Specific experience in Water and Waste Water Pumping Stations, bigger diameter Carbon Steel underground pipe lines, bigger diameter GRE pipelines for waste water.
- Experience in Gravity Sewer lines and Pumped Sewer and Water piping.
- Must have held similar position earlier.
- Working knowledge on ISO & OSHAS Management systems.
- Conversant with relevant BS, DIN, ISO, ASTM, ANSI, AWWA etc.
- Must be ready to work from Project Home-Office or Project Site-office.
- Conversant with complete EPC Project lifecycle
- IT skills: MS Office suite, Engineering/Design software
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command over verbal & written English.
- Excellent planning & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Preference to PMP certified professionals.
- Team Leader.