- Take primary responsibility of Project planning & scheduling
- Prepare & update Project Schedule
- Monitor Project progress
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly Project reports.
- Prepare of overall Project breakdown schedule.
- Prepare monthly/bi-monthly Project look ahead schedule
- Coordinate closely with Client and Vendors while updating Project planning
- Prepare Resource Histograms
- Prepare Cash flow charts, S curves
- Create PowerPoint presentation related to Project.
- Judicious planning of time and resources (men & machinery)
- Coordinate with internal departments for planning & reporting purposes
- Monitor procurement progress as per procurement schedule
- Periodically update (verbal) the management on Project progress.
- Graduate Engineer (any discipline) with 8 to 15 years relevant experience with major Utility Services Projects in U.A.E.
- Conversant with complete EPC Project lifecycle.
- Capable to establish Planning & Cost Control Team at U.A.E. Office.
- Good knowledge of Projects, preferably on-site experience.
- Shall be ready to work from Project Home-Office or Project Site-office.
- Excellent planning & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of procurement and construction logistics
- Thorough knowledge of Primavera essential
- Well versed in PPT + MS Office software
- Good command over verbal & written English
- Good interpersonal skills