- Responsible to lead Engineers, Supervisors, Foreman, manage subcontractors, and ensure project progress.
- Should have ability to comprehend and resolve technical issues.
- To attend Client / Consultant / Contractor meetings.
- Should have strong inter-personnel and communication skills.
- Civil Engineers with minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in EPC projects with clients like NWC, SWCC, and SAUDI ARAMCO etc.
- Experience in project planning, material take off, quantity estimation and as built recording.
- Specific experience in industrial buildings like pumping stations / underground piping / micro-tunneling / Valve chambers etc.
- Experience in Civil works related to GRP underground piping and Gravity sewer installation and carbon steel piping is an added advantage.
- Forecast of labor and material requirements.
- Effective execution control on multiple sites in coordination with Foreman / Supervisor / Project Manager.