Supply system for reuse of treated waste water from Tanqia Plant to Fujairah
Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of
• 4 MIG RCC Tank near TANQIA WWTP
• 3 MIG RCC Tank at Bidiyah
• 2 MIG RCC Tank at Dhadnah
Scope Includes the following:
• Soil investigation, Topographic survey & preparation of drawings and Site Preparation and Grading
• Civil and Structural and Post-tensioning Works for RCC Tanks.
• Internal protective cementaceous coating 2000 microns, Epoxy paint to pilasers, Special water proof painting, External cementaceous coatingas 400 microns, solar reflective water proofing to tank roof
• Inlet line including vertical riser to proposed tank from battery limit, Overflow line from tank to outfall structure/soak pit, Washout line from tank to overflow line, Outlet line from sump of tank extended up to battery limit, Balancing line from proposed tank to future tank including isolation valve, Blank flanged puddled short pipe on roof.
• Motorized Butterfly valves, motorized flow control valves, manual Butterfly valves and Gate valves
• Grounding system and Lightning protection system for tank, Distribution board, LV power & control cables, LED lights, Flooding lights with solar standalone system
• Electromagnetic Flowmeters, Field Instrumentation, cabling's, including Terminations, and accessories
• RCC valve chambers, manholes, collection chambers, Outfall Structure, Pitching, Roads, Paving and Fencing works